Provides Revit/CAD support to project teams and interprets and produces Revit/CAD drawings. Demonstrates an understanding of construction plans and familiarity with inherent terms in building design. Exhibits good time management skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, draft and deliver drawings in a timely manner.
- Utilize CAD/REVIT software to convert designs, sketches, ideas and descriptions into technical drawings.
- Read and understand specifications, mechanical drawings, blueprints and sketches.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Understand and be able to explain design concepts with other designer/drafters.
- Effectively communicate and share information with colleagues as part of the design process.
- Capable of making REVIT families.
- Adheres to AMS drafting standards and practices.
- Maintains files and documentation per department protocols.
- Performs other related duties and special projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- HS Diploma or equivalent;
- College Degree in Architecture or related field
- Four to five years’ work-related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in Revit & AutoCAD.