- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in construction, installation, and repair of modular structures and fixtures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Directly supervises 5-15 employees on the Production Floor. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma and/or College Degree; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.